My Email
Google
 
Web dundream.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Website Traffic Details




The picture above is a snapshot of my latest blog "How to....??". I have not added any traffic counter to it yet. If you look at my blog here, you can see that I have my own traffic counter at the bottom of the page. The traffic counter or hit counter is a webmaster tool which allow webmaster to monitor traffic coming to their site. Having a hit counter at your website enable you to keep track of visitors coming to your website or blog. You can see which is your popular post and the traffic trend for your website for a period of time.

Today I have signed up a hit counter account at freecounterpro.com. At the frontpage of their website, you can see some examples of the hit counters they have, as shown below here.




I thought it was rather cool, and I would like to give it a try. I signed up for an account. It was fast and easy. All you have to do is to decide an user name, key in your user name and your email address. After which, the full list of hit counter will be presented to you like this below:




Choose one counter that you like and the next moment your Hit Counter Code will be generated for the site that you entered. I had chosen the cute little animals which looks like pokemon as shown on the left. You can visit my new blog at http://howcr8blog.blogspot.com/ to look at the Hit Counter. Upon sign up, you will receive an email from this free hit counter, which contains your account user name and password. With this information, you can log in to your account to do any modification to the style of the hit counter. You can also change your passwords as well as to check your traffic details to your site now. If need fanciful hit counter, you can try this free hit counter -- you have total control of counter options, password, view site statistics and retrieval of counter code!

Labels: , , ,