My Email
Google
 
Web dundream.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

MechQuest

(Note : I did not copy the screen shots I Print-Screened it)

Here's the link

About MechQuest :

MechQuest is a new Fantasy/SciFi Web RPG Game, created by Artix Entertainment.
This is a screen shot of the new Energy Weapons for University Class :

I like the last yellow spear as it has a cool pattern like a dragon-faced shape on its blade.
I dislike the white dagger, as it is very plain.

This is a Screen Shot that I like very much :


I enjoy playing MechQuest because I had a lot of fun while playing it. I like to battle monsters, do quests and I wish that one day I can chat with friends in that game.And of course, I'm looking forward to having a new machine for my character, but it is too expensive >.<''