My Email
Google
 
Web dundream.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rakion

Here's the link

About Rakion :

Rakion has 5 Characters :
SwordsMan : Strong Melee and Range Attacks
BlackSmith : Strong at Basic Mode and Melee
Mage : Strong at compress ice and Max Cell Points (CP)
Archer : Strongest range attack and arrows goes directly STRAIGHT
Ninja : Strongest in Speed and Grip

The newest event is :


( THIS IS RAKION'S NEWEST EVENT THOUGH IT IS UNTIL
THE END OF OCTOBER )

During the event, If you play Golem War, sometimes, GMs will say : WELCOME TO HELL. Meaning, the event had started and if you go to the gold golem (GG) area, you will notice that Gold Golem's head will be a GM's Head. You call that Golem GM.
My IGN is WarriorLux pm me if you want to fight == ... I warned you

And If you want to join my clan, my clan name is RuByGoLeMs.